• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP B - Australia, England, Zimbabwe

Chubb

International Regular
Maiden from Tawanda Mupariwa! Against Australia, in a 2020- I never thought I'd write that.

pup11

International Coach
Why did Australia elect to bat?? It has been raining consistently there and the ball is seaming and swinging viciously atm.

pup11

International Coach
Frankly speaking Hussey seems to be in test match mode atm.
Roy trying to inflict some momentum into the innings, Australia need a Roy special today.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Reeeeeediculous

How good was that fielding though? Brilliant stuff. That's making the most out of a quarter chance!

pup11

International Coach
Brilliant fielding from Sibanda, but what the ****ing hell are the Aussies doing out there.

pup11

International Coach
But this pitch has a lot in it for the fast bowlers so the Aussie quickies would probably also enjoy bowling on this pitch.

pup11

International Coach
The cheerleaders haven't had much to do today, but hoping thats about to change now.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Normal team, 140 would be a good total. Aussies will win with anything over 90 though, I feel. They just don't have a weak point in their side.

Still an exciting contest.

Chubb

International Regular
You'll probably still have enough though. The guys aren't too hot against the moving ball. but it's great to see some fight.

PY

International Coach
Australia to bowl Zimbabwe out for less than 50. I would say 20 but Tatenda's playing so you never know. Great to see Aussies under the pump a lttle though.

Is Taibu one of the best bowlers in the country? If so, that's pretty impressive to be one of the best batsmen, bowlers and wicketkeepers in your country at the same time!