• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP B - Australia, England, Zimbabwe

The_Bunny

State Regular
Even as an Aussie sporter you cant help but love that result, makes things very interesting and it was a great match!
And Zimbabwe played very well, deserved it totally!

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought Zimbabwe were going to bottle that, but anyway

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Go play your 'just a bit of fun' card now Aussies.

social

Worlds best team get beaten by third graders - sums the comp up really

Good for sport?

BS, Mugabe will use it as justification for continued persecution

F them off iff ICC have any balls (which they dont)

Chubb

International Regular
:laugh: :D :D :D :D :D

This is one of the greatest days of my life! I cannot believe it! I tell you I've sat through humiliation after humiliation and I've watched them get slaughtered and be thrashed and everyone tell mke how **** they all are but they've... they've WON! BEAT AUSTRALIA! and now I can hold my head high and say proudly that I am a fan of the Zimbabwe cricket team, and I never abandoned them, and I was always there! Brendan is a GOD! this is incredible!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yesss!!! Man I Was Literally Jumping Up And Down When Zim Scored The Winning Runs!!!

Haha in your face Australia, in your face. I am sure the whole world must be jumping up and down about this result.

PY

International Coach
Worlds best team get beaten by third graders - sums the comp up really

Good for sport?

BS, Mugabe will use it as justification for continued persecution

F them off iff ICC have any balls (which they dont)
I've just formatted my computer or else I'd get the sour ones out. That argument just doesn't stand up, how can Mugabe use that on a world stage to justify what he is done? Over half the world don't give a toss about cricket. Cobblers.

Doesn't make Australia any less of a cricket side but it is something for Zimbabwe fans to celebrate.

The_Bunny

State Regular
Haha England will win tomorrow easily.... every member of the Zimbabwe team will be to drunk to hold a bat let alone bowl!

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Dammit, there goes any chances of Aus thrashing Zim and coming into the England game with a bit of complacency :@

But still...Australia lost! :laugh: :laugh:

social

I've just formatted my computer or else I'd get the sour ones out. That argument just doesn't stand up, how can Mugabe use that on a world stage to justify what he is done? Cobblers.

Doesn't make Australia any less of a cricket side but it is something for Zimbabwe fans to celebrate.
Sorry but who cares about Zim cricket?

Their best players have left because their homes and lives have been pillaged

Seriously, get grip

PY

International Coach
Haha, I've got one thanks. Maybe I was a little quick to throw a grape but still, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't have been so angry if Australia hadn't lost.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Hmmmmmmmmm, just the kinda situation Australia needed to get them fired up out of their early season rustiness. Although they may need England to get Zimbabwe straight mollywopped up in this joint..