• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP A -South Africa, West Indies, Bangladesh

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Twenty20 had a very good chance to win me over tonight as I was secretly looking forward to the game - but it obviously wasn't meant to be, given the cricket gods have served me a Gayle ton. Dire tstl.

pup11

International Coach
Gayle and T20 are a match made in heaven!!
:ohmy: How did that hook from Samuels go for 6.
Gayle becomes the first the batsman to hit a century in a T20 international game.
WELL PLAYED CHRIS.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Twenty20 had a very good chance to win me over tonight as I was secretly looking forward to the game - but it obviously wasn't meant to be, given the cricket gods have served me a Gayle ton. Dire tstl.
If you don't like it there are other threads where people may pretend to give a toss.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If you don't like it there are other threads where people may pretend to give a toss.
No-one really cares if you don't like Prior either, especially since we all know you wouldn't really give a toss if there wasn't a Durhamer to replace him, yet we still have to read your bemoaning posts every time he gets out or drops a catch. So I'm sure you can live with one post expressing dis-satisfaction at Chris Gayle's batting.

pup11

International Coach
Gayle storm has destructed South Africa he has played some innings today and still... its far from being over.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
15.1 M Morkel to Chanderpaul, 1 run, from round the stumps, homing in on the off stump, Chanders stays back to push it to backward point region.
15.1 M Morkel to Chanderpaul, 1 run, from round the stumps, homing in on the off stump, Chanders stays back to push it to backward point region.

Was it the same cat?

grecian

Possible 150 for Gayle here. Whats the highest individual score in Twenty/20, does anyone know?

Edit:well that jinxed that8-)

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

No-one really cares if you don't like Prior either, especially since we all know you wouldn't really give a toss if there wasn't a Durhamer to replace him, yet we still have to read your bemoaning posts every time he gets out or drops a catch. So I'm sure you can live with one post expressing dis-satisfaction at Chris Gayle's batting.
Well lost. Criticising Prior is relevant to England v whoever type threads. Criticising Twenty20 in a Twenty20 forum like this is just being a pain in the arse.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
141* by Cameron White is the highest Twenty20 score, for the record.

EDIT: 117 is the second highest ever.