• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GROUP A -South Africa, West Indies, Bangladesh

Days of Grace

International Captain
He was the only one that realised that it wasn't a 10 over game.

lol at Mortaza once again. Never seen anything like it.

cricman

International 12th Man
Wow we scored 144 with Kapali playing the role of Javed Omar? All the guy has to do is play run a ball cricket and we have 170 easy. Time to Bing in Juniad and Nazimuddin will bring the goods vs Australia

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not a bad effort from Bangladesh at all, although they could've done much better if Alok Kapali didn't consign himself to the Omar role within the side. Good knock from Aftab, but the batsmen looked a bit reckless, they have to realise that it's very important to bat out 20 overs. Nazimuddin needs some runs though, after being the best in the warm-ups he's fallen rapidly.

Gutsy knock from Smith, I admire the man so much. One of the leading contenders for best international Twenty20 bastman?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Not a bad effort from Bangladesh at all, although they could've done much better if Alok Kapali didn't consign himself to the Omar role within the side. Good knock from Aftab, but the batsmen looked a bit reckless, they have to realise that it's very important to bat out 20 overs. Nazimuddin needs some runs though, after being the best in the warm-ups he's fallen rapidly.

Gutsy knock from Smith, I admire the man so much. One of the leading contenders for best international Twenty20 bastman?
I think Jayasuriya is the man to beat.

Athlai

Not Terrible
On the international circuit so far Jayasuriya's hit 3 50's from 4 matches, the match he didn't hit 50 he hit 41. Amazing form so far, rightly so, practically brought upon excessively aggressive batting in cricket so it would be nice to see him with one of the best records during the infancy of the game.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Two low-scores. He'll come good. :)
I'm hoping, just needs a couple shots to come out of the middle and he should be fine. Let's hope he isn't being overwhelmed by the crowds and pressure, after all, he's just a young chap.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm hoping, just needs a couple shots to come out of the middle and he should be fine. Let's hope he isn't being overwhelmed by the crowds and pressure, after all, he's just a young chap.
Not that young for the Bangladesh side though, full of youth it is.