• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 20-20 World Cup - Avatar Challenge Thread

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL why is it that which ever minnow India/Pak are with, become favourites for causing an upset?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
LOL why is it that which ever minnow India/Pak are with, become favourites for causing an upset?
Because India and Pakistan are traditionally very inconsistent and likely to falter against these minnows.

1-9-7-7

International Regular
Yes thats what you call a groupe of preformers who come together to preform!!!
No.
Thats what you call a group of musicians playing together.
They have to play instruments in the group to be considered a band.
Spice Girls are a group.

I don't wanna come off as being picky or crap here.
I just thought it was funny when I saw it.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
No.
Spice Girls are a group.

A musical ensemble is a group of two or more musicians who perform instrumental or vocal music. In each musical style or genre, different norms have developed for the sizes and composition of different ensembles, and for the repertoire of songs or musical works that these ensembles perform.

1-9-7-7

International Regular
A musical ensemble is a group of two or more musicians who perform instrumental or vocal music. In each musical style or genre, different norms have developed for the sizes and composition of different ensembles, and for the repertoire of songs or musical works that these ensembles perform.
They're still a group not a band.

Wikipedia?

cover drive man

International Captain
Yes thats what you call a groupe of preformers who come together to preform!!!
No.
Spice Girls are a group.

They're still a group not a band.

Wikipedia?
thats your views :laugh:
Wikipedia yes.
'bout to say you can't spell that well:p

:offtopic: :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If I show any interest in this tournament I'll eat my avatar...

In other words, it will be gone never to return again.