• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 20-20 World Cup - Avatar Challenge Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
ANy Aussies up for a quick bet here? KP if we win, and I'll have any member of your side today if you win?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
With Sam being useless, I have a new bet.

To any Kiwi

If Broad takes 2 or more wickets, I get your avatar for 25 days
If Broad takes 1 or 0 wickets, you get my avatar for 25 days

In England - NZ, obviously

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
With Sam being useless, I have a new bet.

To any Kiwi

If Broad takes 2 or more wickets, I get your avatar for 25 days
If Broad takes 1 or 0 wickets, you get my avatar for 25 days

In England - NZ, obviously
Lucky for you no-one grabbed that.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If I show any interest in this tournament I'll eat my avatar...

In other words, it will be gone never to return again.
Shall change my avatar to Arsene Wenger if England win a game against a non-minnow.
Well Halz is looking good. I confess I've come somewhere close to showing an interest, when looking earlier today at whether SA would beat NZ and hence eliminate England at the earliest possible opportunity.

The interest centres around the time England get to Sri Lanka to start the proper limited-overs cricket, though, nothing really to do with this tourney.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If Stuart Broad takes less than 7 wickets, I'll change my avatar to whoever wants to take this up against me. If he takes 7 or more, I'll find some sort of treat for the rest of the world to see for 1 month in their place.

Any takers?
Would that treat be Sally Sparrow maybe?

You can have a picture of Sally Sparrow, and underneath, something about how ugly she is.
I think it's only fair that Sam wins this TBH.

And should go this:

Attachments

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You could've won it TBF, but you'd just have had to wait for 6 months for your rewards.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
If India make it to the semis, I will put the key player of India as my avatar for a week...
Ok, I think in both these matches of India, RPS has been the real key with the way he has been bowling. So time to have him as my avatar.

And I will have the MoM as my avatar if we beat Australia tomorrow....