• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 20-20 World Cup - Avatar Challenge Thread

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shall change my avatar to Arsene Wenger if England win a game against a non-minnow.
Hmm, presume you mean a top 8 side here, haven't specified a time period either.

Think it's a pretty suicidal bet myself given England will likely play 4 non-minnows.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
If Stuart Broad takes less than 7 wickets, I'll change my avatar to whoever wants to take this up against me. If he takes 7 or more, I'll find some sort of treat for the rest of the world to see for 1 month in their place.

Any takers?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If I enjoy any of the games more than I did the first test of the recent England-India series, I'll put Jeremy Snape in my avatar until the tournament is over.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
20/20 Avatar Challenges ?

I have put this thread for anyone who wants to put Avatar challenges wrt 20/20.

I want to put the first one up to Scaly Piscine.

If New Zealand wins 20/20 - Scaly shall have to keep a nominated NZ player on his avatar for next 2 months ? seems a good one ....Any NZ'er happy to take the challenge with Scaly...
I would love to but I am a Lankan in NZ...:laugh:

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
I have put this thread for anyone who wants to put Avatar challenges wrt 20/20.

I want to put the first one up to Scaly Piscine.

If New Zealand wins 20/20 - Scaly shall have to keep a nominated NZ player for next 2 months ? seems a good one ....Any NZ happy to take the challenge with Scaly...
I would love to but I am a Lankan in NZ...:laugh:
I'll take it but make it if they make it to the Final of the twenty20 WC.

If they don't make your choice of what my avatar will have to be. :happy:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll take it but make it if they make it to the Final of the twenty20 WC.

If they don't make your choice of what my avatar will have to be. :happy:
Thats a good one - How about this...Between England and NZ who ever proceeds further ...If England do not go beyond second Round, while NZ reaches Semis and Final -Scaly must keep any player you nominate on his Avatar and vice versa...

Athlai

Not Terrible
Thats a good one - How about this...Between England and NZ who ever proceeds further ...If England do not go beyond second Round, while NZ reaches Semis and Final -Scaly must keep any player you nominate on his Avatar and vice versa...
Na, we both know NZ will get further. :cool: :laugh: All or nothing for me, if NZ don't get to the finals I lose, if they do I win.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Na, we both know NZ will get further. :cool: :laugh: All or nothing for me, if NZ don't get to the finals I lose, if they do I win.
Sh..sh.. Scaly doesn't know that or at least he doesn't believe that so lets get him to take that challenge...:laugh:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
If Stuart Broad takes less than 7 wickets, I'll change my avatar to whoever wants to take this up against me. If he takes 7 or more, I'll find some sort of treat for the rest of the world to see for 1 month in their place.

Any takers?
Would that treat be Sally Sparrow maybe?

You can have a picture of Sally Sparrow, and underneath, something about how ugly she is.