• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is anyone planning on going?

Nishant

International 12th Man
I’ll be in Durban in September so I will try to get to any decent game scheduled for Kingsmead. Looking at Cricinfo.com there seems to be a day/nighter featuring India Pakistan.:)
thats a good one to go to.....just hope that u get tickets TBH...you will have to hurry! :)

Corli

U19 Cricketer
UCT?? Awesome, I'm at Rhodes.. Newlands is a fantastic place to watch the cricket, even if it is Pro20...
No, I'm at Stellenbosch. I wish I was at UCT, then I could almost watch the games from my bedroom window...but still, Stellenbosch is close enough. And I agree, it's fantastic to watch cricket at Newlands, I went to watch the India-South Africa test there in January and it was great.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
And I know about how Stellenbosch was named after a thief who liked to nick power tools.

I'll find my own way out.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Yeah but Stellenbosch >>>>>> UCT.. Its a fantastic place to study.. Incredible scenery and Great wine too..

Heard the ticket prices are like 20 bucks each, you pay for what you get I guess :laugh:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah but Stellenbosch >>>>>> UCT.. Its a fantastic place to study.. Incredible scenery and Great wine too..

Heard the ticket prices are like 20 bucks each, you pay for what you get I guess :laugh:
Because those who attended the World Cup just past got to watch stupendous matches didn't they...