• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's going to win?

Who will win the 20/20 world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Either it's going to be India or it's going to be Sri Lanka.....unless of course Australia does it again!

Bangladesh IMO might be able to go further into the tournament.....maybe even the semis.

Interesting in one way (lots of action), boring in another (too short a time for play).

Nishant

International 12th Man
Either it's going to be India or it's going to be Sri Lanka.....unless of course Australia does it again!

Bangladesh IMO might be able to go further into the tournament.....maybe even the semis.

Interesting in one way (lots of action), boring in another (too short a time for play).
i agree with that point...but there are many ppl who would think that this a an attraction of 20/20 cricket! The fact that you dont have to wait 7hrs for a result ( or 5 days for that matter!)

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

i agree with that point...but there are many ppl who would think that this a an attraction of 20/20 cricket! The fact that you dont have to wait 7hrs for a result ( or 5 days for that matter!)
I agree with you on that as well.....but dang its so short that before you know it it's over :blink:!!!!!

CricketMan01

Cricket Spectator
I think South Africa will win it they have match inners like Smith and Kemp and they are the home side so i would put a good bet on them myself.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australia will lose in the semis, a controversial incident will happen. More to come soon.
Ponting last man out, run out in farcical circumstances in the final over needing only a single to go through against England, bowling coach Allan Donald leaning on the balcony smiling to himself gets a barrage from the chimp as he and the number 11 walk back to the pavilion. Chimp later gets off without any punishment whatsoever yet again for acting like a complete moron, officials explain their decision by citing chimp's de-evolved neocortex.

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain

They've won it before?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I voted for South Africa. The big hitting all rounders will be the key.

Australia have too much skill to win this tournament.