• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Thread

sohummisra

U19 Debutant
If Sehwag fires we should do well. But we've seen Sehwag getting out in the first over of ODI's so many times that he would probably be run out without facing a ball. I do hope we see Pathan back (Irfan) and booming.

I would play this XI, if I had a gun to my head right now:

Sehwag, Sachin, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Dravid, Karthik, Irfan, Powar, Zaheer, Harbhajan, Sreesanth

It's quite a weak XI made up of many people who shouldn't be in the ODI team right now. But that's just because with a gun to my head, I don't really care how India perform.

Nishant

International 12th Man
If Sehwag fires we should do well. But we've seen Sehwag getting out in the first over of ODI's so many times that he would probably be run out without facing a ball. I do hope we see Pathan back (Irfan) and booming.

I would play this XI, if I had a gun to my head right now:

Sehwag, Sachin, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Dravid, Karthik, Irfan, Powar, Zaheer, Harbhajan, Sreesanth

It's quite a weak XI made up of many people who shouldn't be in the ODI team right now. But that's just because with a gun to my head, I don't really care how India perform.
what if someone removed the gun...what would you think then?

BTW....have u ever had a gun to ur head..cos im getting quite concerned! :unsure:

sohummisra

U19 Debutant
what if someone removed the gun...what would you think then?

BTW....have u ever had a gun to ur head..cos im getting quite concerned! :unsure:
Thankfully not. I actually don't care about the XI because I don't see us going far in this tournament regardless. Any side based around Sehwag, Dhoni and Yuvraj should be good enough given that at least 2 of the 3 fire. Bowling is underrated in Twenty20 but I don't think we have any bowlers that would actually be useful.

Nishant

International 12th Man
Thankfully not. I actually don't care about the XI because I don't see us going far in this tournament regardless. Any side based around Sehwag, Dhoni and Yuvraj should be good enough given that at least 2 of the 3 fire. Bowling is underrated in Twenty20 but I don't think we have any bowlers that would actually be useful.
khan and sreesanth did well against SA! They could be useful....

Nishant

International 12th Man
Too inconsistent, they're just as likely to give up 50 runs off 4 overs than anything else.
true...but we just have to hope for the best. I personally back sreesanth to do well. Khan on the other hand....u just cant back him these days!

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Sreesanth is currently awful in limited overs cricket, people must realise that.