• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zimbabwe v England ODI series

tooextracool

International Coach
ive been impressed by brendan taylor, has an excellent square drive.
i do hope however that they bat him in the right position(at 4), he is not a test match quality opener.

twctopcat

International Regular
Our batting will be good enough. In the champions trophy we spluttered a bit but Collingwood showed that once set, any batsmen can take it to their bowlers, doesn't have to be Flintoff every time. I hope Pietersen will be this man.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Scaly piscine said:
Anyone else a bit worried that England will manage to lose at least 1 of the 5 ODIs and do more harm than good as far the Mugabe situation goes?
You could kiss the feet of every other world leader and tell them something needs to be done about it, and it would make no difference to the Mugabe situation... Somehow I don't think a game of cricket would..