• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

zaremba has last doughnut

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Odd place to ask for directions. God I hate Greggs, take over all the bakeries I like and replace them with McDonaldsified ****e. There's about 10 Greggs in every town near here.

It's a North Eastern company exporting rotten North Eastern food to the rest of us. Examine your conscience Scaly.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Scaly in "I'm always such a happy camper" shocker.
Hard to imagine Scaly, in pre-Greggs days, wandering into a traditional bakery, sniffing the air, and declaring with a broad smile "I do so love this place".

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Pothas, kendall and kenway are all the same person.

If anyone wanted evidence that Casson\Gaijin-san\furious_ged is not the only one to d00plicate a perma, there it is what took us so long? to find each other baaaaaaaaby
Can you translate please? What does it mean to duplicate a perma?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
In case you missed it I was a teeeeeeeny little bit drunk when I made that post, so what I meant was d00plicate out of a perma - ie, get perm-banned, make another account, and be let back.

An issue which, in case you missed it, has been rather a hot topic of late in the Precambrian department.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Still never have managed to work-out what you meant by this BTW
4. Gary Sobers 365 - the fact that this score was brought up over a period of 2 years should mean that it was declared invalid and void, should have been counted as 2 seperate scores.
All the rest were obvious if obviously non-legit or poorly expressed. But that one remains baffling to me.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No idea to be honest, will blame Sledger for that one.

Still maintain that Bradman is fictional though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Although I'll always be a Northerner at heart however long I live in the south for, the idea that either North or South is inherently superior to the other has zero going for it. Most such notions (such as Beevs' about southern softies etc.) are based on archaic stereotypes.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
On the North and South food topic. Im all for London calling itself a cosmopolitan place with a 100s of different food cultures but Im not sure it is a legit claim when I couldnt find a single sandwich shop in the city that sold a Ploughmans.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Although I'll always be a Northerner at heart however long I live in the south for, the idea that either North or South is inherently superior to the other has zero going for it. Most such notions (such as Beevs' about southern softies etc.) are based on archaic stereotypes.
Thought you were Welsh.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Predominantly Welsh by parentage, but my English-based upbringing is Northern - Yorkshire and Northumberland.