• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yuvraj Singh named in ESPN's World Fame 100 along with Kohli and Dhoni

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Raina's 7.7 million twitter followers is a big number, the ladies rate his looks too don't they? I think the BS award goes to the Chinese swimmer at number 66. They only have stats on 1 of 4 categories. Take that for data.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Raina's 7.7 million twitter followers is a big number, the ladies rate his looks too don't they? I think the BS award goes to the Chinese swimmer at number 66. They only have stats on 1 of 4 categories. Take that for data.
Raina actually has a lot of fans in India, the ladies thing might be true, but what I've seen is that he is seen as a sort of next door guy, people from middle class think of him as far more relatable than say a Dhoni or Kohli who sort of exist in a different plane to the general populace. Bhuvi is another such decent looking / relatable guy.

indiaholic

International Captain
Ronda has more appeal in the non mma fan population, i think, and they are the vast majority of people. She won't outsell Conor in PPVs but would probably sell more merchandise.