• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your VB Series New Zealand squad

bryce

International Regular
its interesting now that nevin got 87*,sinclair 90, adams 31 and an economical effort with the ball, but wat about styris thrashing the aces with 84*,

[Edited on 1/2/02 by James]

G

My team is:
Richardson
Vincent
Fleming
Styris
McMillan
Cairns
Parore
Harris
Vettori
Bond
Nash
McCullum
Adams
Mills

Sam

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I think both James and shakamannz have too many all rounders. I mean yes they are good to have but i think Franklin who is more of a pace bowler than is economical and a capable wicket taker that gives another dimension along with bond and Cairns. :)

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
this is my team not in Batting order

Fleming
McMillan
Cairns
Adams
Bond
Harris
Parore
Vettori
Mills
Richardson
Vincent
Styris
Nevin
Maybe Oram

bryce

International Regular
oram is still injured,otherwise id have cause hes my fav player, heres my side:
(not in batting order)

Richardson-opener-build the innings
Horne-get the innings of to a good start
Nevin-aggressive opener,possible keeper
Sinclair-if he gets settled he could be trble
Fleming-captain,good strokemaker
Vincient-keep the run rate ticking
Cairns-opening bowler,clean hitter
Harris-medium/legspin,finish the innings
Styris-great batsman,great bowler,ND
Adams-bowl at the death,big hitter
Parore-keeper,good form batting-55*
Vettori-great spinner,alrite hitter,ND
Bond-good pace,take the new ball
McMillian-big hitter,could be the star of the series

Sam

He doesn't he tinks he's a fantstic talent it's just he doesn't agree to exposing him to such a harsh enviroment at such a young age. I mean apart form the World Cup, The World Series is the toughest one day comp especially with South Afric and Australia in it maybe even tougher than World CUp with those 2 opponents.

I wish him the best but maybe he is too in experienced but then again he may produce some magic and socre some runs. He may not even get to play.

Sam

shakamannz your team was exactly right. :)

Are you sure not Sir Richard Hadlee or you have close asociations with him ??