• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your strongest shots?

Langeveldt

Soutie
I have a really annoying tendency to slog at bouncers... ending up looking a fool when i have done all the hard work and got a start

Craig

World Traveller
Elegant smart alec shots that really irrate fast bowlers. Just kidding though.

I like pulling wrists spinners who drop short or even fractionally short. I nearly knocked somebodies head off after playing the shot. I kid you not.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
spinners at and around my age (17) are particularly easy to pick off for 8 or more an over in most cases, very few are able to consistantly land the ball in good area's, even if they do for 1 game, the chances are, the next time you play them they will bowl crap

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
age_master said:
spinners at and around my age (17) are particularly easy to pick off for 8 or more an over in most cases, very few are able to consistantly land the ball in good area's, even if they do for 1 game, the chances are, the next time you play them they will bowl crap

*** waiting for Chris Hinton to read this post *** :)