• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your next game of BC?

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Just wondering if anyone plans ahead. Ive ahd plans for a week now to get a game going, were finally gonna have one tommorow

Stumped

Banned
i strangly enough have given a stop to backyard cricket...i think its coz of schools back and my afternoon is filled with hours upon hours of homework:@

Teddles

Cricket Spectator
i havent been playing but i have been practicing in the nets with dad its a wonderful feeling when you bowl your old man out

Mike_lara

Cricket Spectator
Garden Cricket Matches- Challengers

The Solihull garden cricket season is now in full flow and we are looking for some challengers. We prefer to play on Friday afternoons, but this is up for negotiation. We are prepared to travel, as well as host fixtures at the famous Whitefields Stadium (the Silmans twins house). If you are interested please let us know asap. We are class and we will probably beat you, but it should be fun anyway.