• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your favorite Woman Cricketer

Gob

International Coach
We should be very careful wheb talking about female cricketers around here. Look what happened to poor slippy

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
He asking the name of the lady on your profile picture
Well, that's me!
My first name is Melissa and as I have mentioned before I also do part-time modeling. I know you all might think it's stupid of me to post myself in a bikini but...that's me!
If you want I can remove this pic?

Gob

International Coach
Well, that's me!
My first name is Melissa and as I have mentioned before I also do part-time modeling. I know you all might think it's stupid of me to post myself in a bikini but...that's me!
If you want I can remove this pic?
That is certainly not necessary

Also I think you are perfectly allowed to have any photo as your pp as long as it does not violate any terms or disrespectful towards others. I for one think its a great profile picture

Shady Slim

International Coach
boring answer here but perry

big fan of the saffer sixers contingent, sophie devine and deandra dottin from other countries though, but none of them are particularly unique or special picks either i guess

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
That is certainly not necessary

Also I think you are perfectly allowed to have any photo as your pp as long as it does not violate any terms or disrespectful towards others. I for one think its a great profile picture
Thanks for the compliment on my picture!

• Love
Reactions: Gob