• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your favorite Woman Cricketer

Xix2565

International Debutant
I'll go for Renuka Singh Thakur from the current crop I've enjoyed watching. Lovely swing bowling.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Meg Lanning. Class personified

Marizanne Kapp is absolutely clutch. Such a competitor and a genuine all-rounder

Charlie Dean also. Love an offie who gives it a real rip. Quality bat too

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
I'd probably go for Heather Knight.

She had a really tough task following Charlotte Edwards as captain and hasn't put a foot wrong.

She's also an outstanding player. Her 168* out of a total of 297 in the 1st Ashes test earlier this year was a masterclass - as good an innings as I've seen from an English skipper - man or woman.