• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Current Turd XI

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Excluding Zimbabwe

Rajendra Chandrika
Adam Lyth
Ahmed Shahzad*
Shai Hope+
Jermaine Blackwood
Jehan Mubarak
Stuart Binny
Mark Craig
Chris Jordan
Mohammad Shahid
Nuwan Pradeep

cnerd123

likes this
There are far worst fast bowlers playing Tests than Mohammed Shahid. The ****s picking him didn't watch him in action against SA.

Aaron, Gabriel, Jordan, Chameera, heck even Rubel Hossain are comfortably worse than Shahid.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This would be tough to do now especially if you use the 2 Test rule which may rule out a weak Ireland or Afghanistan player.

I feel like World Cricket is currently at one of the weakest points in terms of high quality Test batsman. There aren't too many absolute turd bats though, you'd have to give Keaton Jennings a place in the team.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jennings
Thirimanne
Azhar Ali
Labuschagne
Asad Shafiq
Sarfaraz Ahmed
Dilruwan Perera
Chameera
Shardul Thakur
Hazlewood
Kamrul Islam

Flametree

International 12th Man
Depends a bit on what you mean by current.
All of these played in 2018 at least, haven't checked if it was within the last 12 months I admit :

Jennings (Chari may be a better pick but let's exclude Zimbabweans to keep it interesting)
Gunathillake,
Thirimanne,
de Bruyn,
Ambris,
Marsh M
Liton Das *
Sodhi
Taskin Ahmed
Gamage
Chameera

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jennings vs Thirimanne is a compelling battle for the opening spot. I suppose opening or batting 3 doesn't matter of course because the top 4 will all be facing the new ball.

Swap Taskin/Chameera for Rubel imo.