• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would you face Brett Lee?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Only if I felt my reflexes were good enough to sight the ball before it hit me :)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
sqwerty said:
He followed it up with a waist high full toss which was fortunately off line
Lee can't have been feeling well. Usually his beamers are right on line...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Right arm fast said:
i wouldn't on pulp sport one of the guys faced the auckland bowling attack with half a bat and some undies. personally i would be to sissy but it would be a great experience if i had to i would wear pads and a lid
So the batsman was in no danger at all then.

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
The guys on the NRL footy show faced the NSW attack last year. I'm pretty sure Lee wasn't there, it was Bracken, Clark and a couple of fringe players. They were getting peppered by Bracken and he only bowls 130 odd. Add another 20km + for Lee. Insane.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
BlackCap_Fan said:
D'you have a problem with it?
No, just asking why. I mean i always use that word in my daily life (seriously..) and suddenly everyone is saying it.

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
GoT_SpIn said:
No, just asking why. I mean i always use that word in my daily life (seriously..) and suddenly everyone is saying it.
Well, it's such a cool word and it's somewhat related to the topic.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Great Birtannia said:
The guys on the NRL footy show faced the NSW attack last year. I'm pretty sure Lee wasn't there, it was Bracken, Clark and a couple of fringe players. They were getting peppered by Bracken and he only bowls 130 odd. Add another 20km + for Lee. Insane.
It was a few years ago, and one of the other bowlers was Doug Bollinger. I'm not sure if there was another.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Can we choose a proxy to bat for us, but without any protective equipment?

(Oh and tell Brett that it's McCullum or Tudor in disguise?)

sqwerty

U19 Cricketer
Great Birtannia said:
funniest thing I've ever seen on that show. To see Fatty getting nailed by Bracken with Sterlo and the rest cacking themselves behind the nets had me in stitches on the floor.

As soon as you back away you're gone.