• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would you face Brett Lee?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I would definitely have a go facing him, give the opportunity..

anyway would take in Helmet and Box

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah I reckon I would, pads and helmet for me, and I'll back away a mile and let him have a full view of my stumps.

Swervy

International Captain
Jono said:
Yeah I reckon I would, pads and helmet for me, and I'll back away a mile and let him have a full view of my stumps.
you could get arrested for that if it was in a pub(l)ic area:laugh:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
When discussing the frequent use of the word "groinal" in this thread, I think one should include the word "groin" as well as "groinal". After all, "groin" and "groinal" are quite similar words, and really refer to the same thing - the groin.

Thoughts?

Swervy

International Captain
by the way I am about to acheive what I always set out to do when I first joined this forum....its about to happen!!!!!!

howardj

International Coach
Swervy said:
by the way I am about to acheive what I always set out to do when I first joined this forum....its about to happen!!!!!!

say something worthwhile after 4999 posts?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
When discussing the frequent use of the word "groinal" in this thread, I think one should include the word "groin" as well as "groinal". After all, "groin" and "groinal" are quite similar words, and really refer to the same thing - the groin.

Thoughts?
My word, that's three 'groinal's in one post. Good effort

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Swervy said:
...and thats make sure my 5000th post included the word 'groinal':)
Congratulations, both on the post count and the use of groinal.

Most immature thread in CC history? I think so.

howardj

International Coach
FaaipDeOiad said:

Thoughts?
For sure, the 'al' is really superfluous.

Just invented, and tacked on, to make it sound more painful.