• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst thing to happen during an international cricket game?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im the last person on earth to defend james anderson, but michael clarke's chirping from behind the shoulders of his fast bowlers goes down as one of the most courageous acts i've seen on a cricket field. truly an inspirational man.
That incident came about because Anderson was standing there about to lose a test in ignominious fashion and decided to slag off Bailey, who was at short leg and making his debut. Anderson copped precisely what he deserved. He had been a turd of a human on the cricket field for over a decade at that point. Bloke who routinely had plenty to say but couldn't cop it back. Which is still the case tbf.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That incident came about because Anderson was standing there about to lose a test in ignominious fashion and decided to slag off Bailey, who was at short leg and making his debut. Anderson copped precisely what he deserved. He had been a turd of a human on the cricket field for over a decade at that point. Bloke who routinely had plenty to say but couldn't cop it back. Which is still the case tbf.
This. I have no issue with that from Clarke at all considering the circumstances preceding it, which I can only assume Flem is unaware of

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
This wasn’t necessarily the worst incident ever but it was fairly nonsensical. Hilditch was at the non strikers end and just did the bowler a favour by stopping the ball and giving it to him from the poor throw.