• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst Player to Play 50 T20Is?

Howe_zat

Audio File
That list really shows how low T20 batting averages really are. Duminy's 37 looks stellar. Kohli's 48 is untouchable.

To answer the question - since strike rates under 100 are rare, Chandimal's 103.5 with a miserable average and high score of 58 makes him the likely culprit.

It's hard to find a genuinely horrible bowling record as anyone who bowls much in T20Is are bound to take wickets. Paying more than 30 for them while conceding more than 9 an over only belongs to Thilan Perera, though I suspect that's a symptom of 'none of the proper bowlers wanted to bowl the 19th over, and Malinga is on at the other end, so I'm getting it'.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even though he's had issues with the committee, I'm still surprised Gayle has only managed a paltry 56 matches across his career.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I remember Michael Clarke sucking at T20s, basically treated them like ODIs from overs 15-40. He averaged 21 and hit at 103 but only played 34 luckily before retiring from them