• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst commentator of the games

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha yeah, during the 3 day show jumping final, was getting so pissed off when whoever it was kept saying "here comes the triples, watch for the double step".

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I loved Paul Allison's comments on Usain Bolt - basically said "he will be pretty popular in the athlete's village tonight - I don't think he'll be getting much sleep!". Smutty bugger...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I find it really funny how Britain is so devoid of gymnastics pundits that we gave the gig to that geordie bloke who used to do Blue Peter.

Flem274*

123/5
Haha yeah, during the 3 day show jumping final, was getting so pissed off when whoever it was kept saying "here comes the triples, watch for the double step".
Wtf? Haven't heard that lingo before, generally when talking about steps in horse riding its reffered to as strides. There's no such thing as a double step as far as I know, I think he means two strides. Dunno where that guy learnt his terminology. I could be wrong about the lingo of course, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Johnners

Wtf? Haven't heard that lingo before, generally when talking about steps in horse riding its reffered to as strides. There's no such thing as a double step as far as I know, I think he means two strides. Dunno where that guy learnt his terminology. I could be wrong about the lingo of course, but I doubt it.
Mightn't have been double step, was double something anyway, in reference to the horse taking two strides between each jump. What ever it was he was saying, it was so ****ing annoying as he said it for every rider. Like we didn't know after the first 2/3 you dolt.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Greg Welch and all women commentators. Dire.

UK should replace whoever's poor with the bloke who does Eurovision imo.

Johnners

As if softball wasn't a boring enough sport, the bird commentating is absolutely atrocious. Have watched bits of Aust v Japan on and off (waiting for something decent to be shown) and **** me she has an annoying voice.

biased indian

International Coach
The Indian commentators of Doordarshan are easily the worst. People who have heard doordarshan commentaries from back in the day would know what I am talking about. Dead set most irritating commentary. They keep talking as if they are speaking on the radio in a very slow and loud tone just speaking of every thing in the most general of fashions. Swimmers will have to swim hard if they are to win (in hindi or english) is an example of the crap they can come up with
no one will have it its GOLD for us in that

yesterdays boxing was the classic example... our boxer ahead by 9-4 and the second the clock turn 0:00 in the fourth round the commentator ws making such loud noice that as if he won with a punch in the last second.....:)

Mister Wright

As if softball wasn't a boring enough sport, the bird commentating is absolutely atrocious. Have watched bits of Aust v Japan on and off (waiting for something decent to be shown) and **** me she has an annoying voice.
Get over it already.