• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World XI in Pakistan

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricinfo may have undergone some massive changes but thankfully Mohammad Nawaz (3) has remained the same.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I feel like this series would have attracted a lot more attention if it were televised. I've been coming home and watching Pointless which is a bit sad during cricket season

See Perera teed off. When it works it works I guess

Firebreaker

Banned
I feel like this series would have attracted a lot more attention if it were televised. I've been coming home and watching Pointless which is a bit sad during cricket season

See Perera teed off. When it works it works I guess
This series is televised

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Can someone please get TP drug tested? Nice to see some representative of SL doing well I suppose but even nicer to see the home fans watching their team at home and enjoying it..

TheJediBrah

Paine & Cutting only in the team just because they wanted to have a couple of Australians in the team and all the good players were unavailable

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha players like Perera give you the best moments out of nowhere. Out of absolutely nowhere :laugh:

Daemon

Paine & Cutting only in the team just because they wanted to have a couple of Australians in the team and all the good players were unavailable
Paine is awful. Should've got one of the associate keepers instead. World XI were lucky he got out early.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Gorgeous George Bailey taking the gloves today. Perhaps he'll earn his way back as a Wade replacement.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What a strange decision to stick Paine in at three for a second go.
Even stranger to replace him entirely with George Bailey, who I see had a stellar game.

It can't have been that hard to just put Paine down the order and hope it doesn't get down that far. Sammy was at eight in a twenty overs innings, and had to sit around and watch Paine shunt it up at 3 twice and then Bailey play an even more torturous innings at 5,