• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Wickets: International Glory!

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
I've have decided to make a game for freeware, and i'm a bit new to line making, can anyone here tell me how to make a game?

Hopefully, it should have at least 20 international teams and min of 24 players and a max of 36 players for that Country A side, keep ranking points and even series like

Tri Nations
Tour
6 nations Cup
World Cup
Champions Trophy
And your own cups cumsternized by you

In both tests and in one dayers.

More features to come soon

P.S. Can someone help me with that 1st question?

Retox

State Vice-Captain
contact me on msn MSN = dylan at ld forums.com

there is no space between ld and forums.com

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
I suggest you store teams/players in a database, preferably Access databases (.mdb). Then you can just load them in using SQL.

I suggest you use VB, makes things alot easier, and you can get things done alot quicker. Although before you decide you want to make a cricket game, you really should make more simplified programs first, if you are new to a language. Making a decent cricket game does take a fair bit of knowledge.