• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Uniforms

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Based on their body language, India will win. Just look at how proudly Kohli is displaying his huge balls for the world to admire.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is just one of those pictures where you discover something new going on the longer you stare at it. For example I’ve just realised this is one of three times Faf has been photographed wearing a shirt.

turnstyle

State 12th Man
What's the worst kit ever in cricket? That NZ kit against Pakistan in 1989 that was so dire, they had to change to a red ball must be close.

Edit: the only highlights i can find the ball is white, but i swear they had to change it to red.

Last edited:

Moss

International Vice-Captain
For any Breaking Bad fans on this forum, Williamson looks like Jesse Pinkman coming out of rehab.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
When the photographer asked Kane to stand next to Kohli's chair like a butler, he should have told them to gagf.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
SA's is terrible. Why somebody decided a washed out lime green was a good colour is beyond me. At least it is not yellow.