• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Uniforms

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

England, Afgahnistan and Sri Lanka with decent kits. The rest? Bland AF. South Africa looks like they didn't have time to design a kit and took one of Pakistan's old ones, and Pakistan returned in kind by adopting something more South African. West Indies and India seem to have had the same forever. Australia's Yellow with green shoulder and side stripes is neither here nor there and Bangladesh's difference between turquoise shirt and forest green trousers don't gel. New Zealand's look like an All Blacks training kit.

thundaboult

International Debutant
As a New Zealand fan, definitely haven't been a fan of the new kits when they came out few months ago. The t20 kits are dire enough as they are, and the ODI kits look ok, but yeah the all blacks white collar just kills it. Also there's nothing to inventive to the shirt design as well. Wish it had a bit of blue ala 2015.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I wish Australia had have went with a 1999 throwback. They will next Australian summer, but it would have made vastly more sense to do it at the World Cup instead

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bit of a hotch-potch. NZ's is worst just for the collar.

Also cricket seriously needs some more countries whose preferred colours are something other than green or blue.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Indian kit designers have been phoning it in for years now. Just cosmetic changes on the same template.

Daemon

Williamson looks like such an awkward sitcom character here with the baggy pants, half smile and feet positioning. It’s cute.

NZTailender

Bit of a hotch-potch. NZ's is worst just for the collar.

Also cricket seriously needs some more countries whose preferred colours are something other than green or blue.
Personally always been a fan of Zimbabwe's ODI kits.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Zimbabwe's ODI shirts from back in the golden era were always great, l loved the random patchwork quilt nature of them.

Would love to see a team go full Jorge Campos with their uniform one year

thundaboult

International Debutant
It honestly wouldn't hurt if international teams adopted a round or v-neck for the limited over kits, and i mean for every nation. A polo and a sports jersey just doesn't mix in anymore. Round or v-neck for the win.

vcs

It honestly wouldn't hurt if international teams adopted a round or v-neck for the limited over kits, and i mean for every nation. A polo and a sports jersey just doesn't mix in anymore. Round or v-neck for the win.
Yes. No sports shirt should ever have a collar.

Meridio

International Regular
Liking England's kit for nostalgic reasons, got a good early 90s colour vibe going. The rest are pretty boring.

NZTailender

Williamson looks like such an awkward sitcom character here with the baggy pants, half smile and feet positioning. It’s cute.
He's the nice friend who's been dragged into the selfie by all the popular & hot kids and he's just doing his best in the photo, y'know?

Burgey

The silver fern on his pants makes it look like he’s standing there holding a durrie

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Holder the bouncer, Williamson the photographer. Kohli means business, Gulbadin! and Morgan just behind.

Pretty weird background, the Kane wall looks like its taken from The Ringer (with Jessica Beil).

SeamUp

International Coach
Sarfraz looks very uncomfortable.

Dimuth with such a chilled pose.

Faf is very airy. Loves those awkward positions for the camera.

Last edited: