• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

pasag

RTDAS
Does it really matter?.Aren't there more important issues that need tackling?.8-)
Not really, does anything matter? I just find it humorous that it happens so often with you particularly since there isn't really any reason you need to go into someones quote when you quote them, so it is beyond me how you stuff it up so often.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Pasag,When I first started I made that mistake quite regularly and Richard told me the proper way to quote.In the last month I haven't made that mistake.I should have deleted the post earlier.I do know how to use the quote function.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
haha Boycott, no complaints there :)

and please excuse my ignorance but whats "On Ilkley Moor Baht 'at" ??? is it a Barmy Army song?
Its the Unofficial Yorkshire Anthem. I thought it would go well with the Boycott pic

pasag

RTDAS
Pasag,When I first started I made that mistake quite regularly and Richard told me the proper way to quote.In the last month I haven't made that mistake.I should have deleted the post earlier.I do know how to use the quote function.
Fair enough.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Need to think of an avatar for NP. Any thoughts? I'm distinctly uncreative.
Watto4lyf IMO. If you ever have an opportunity to give someone that avatar, you should do. It's a great avatar and should be seen as much as possible throughout cricketweb.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Forgot to add, if it's not a BA song, post the lyrics of LOHAG and i'll put them in :)
Land of hope and glory, Mother of the free, Oh, shall we exault you, Who are born of you,

Wider still and wider, Shall your bounds be set, God who made you mighty, Make you mightier yet.

And it's a Edward Elgar song - not a British Airways one! :mellow:

Make sure you keep your T2IBS part tho. ;)

Attachments

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
noooo, 3 people with that avatar is enough.

Goughy, i'll put LOHAG into my sig, unless you really want the other one, it seems mighty long...?

EDIT: Done, will have Boycott & LOHAG for the month of May

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, looks good IMO. Certainly worth a sig-shot. Hope Kev doesn't make you change it. :)

(I was only joking about np10 and B*Witched, BTW. Though I think I'm gonna show my support once my Cameron debacle has finished)

Attachments

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hahahaha. Does Cameron have Smith on ignore? :laugh:

(YES, THIS POST WAS IN JEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)