• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Club Cricket Season 6 Starting Shortly

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey Guys
for those of you who arent involved in WCC and would like to be, the new season will be starting shortly, we are looking for some more academy managers with a view to moving on and becoming permenant managers in the future. Most people who are managers or were previously managers will tell you how much fun wcc is.
so if anyone who hasnt already signed up wants to, visit here and take a look around the rest of the site while you are there....

cheers
Simon

Mr Mxyzptlk

I'd like to endorse WCC. Very engaging, well-planned and well run. I encourage everyone to sign up ASAP.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
and can i say wcc just keeps getting better and better and bigger and bigger

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With the addition of a 6th division this year, WCC will be at it's strongest since I joined towards the end of season 3.

Although my team has struggled ever since I started managing it, it is still a lot of fun (even when there are no trading periods :p )

Cannot wait for Season 6.

Simon

one last reminder that anyone wishing to sign up should do it soon as the longer u leave it, the further down the waiting list you end up...

nibbs

International Captain
do you guys think that marc left because he was really annoyed that trading didn't start at the beginning round 2? i know he had other reasons, but dam, he really loved trading...

Simon

nibbs said:
do you guys think that marc left because he was really annoyed that trading didn't start at the beginning round 2? i know he had other reasons, but dam, he really loved trading...
haha, i think he was gunning for all year round trading to be honest...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hey can josh sign up for an academy side guys, he has his own pc, this one....he is only 14 months old

Simon

bugssy said:
hey can josh sign up for an academy side guys, he has his own pc, this one....he is only 14 months old
maybe in a couple of years :p

Simon

bugssy said:
oh come on his keen as lol

his walking so the next step in his life is wcc
i dunno, r u ready for cloete to destroy his self esteem already?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Dont worry it would only be 5 minutes till Cloete and Simon were trying to rip him off in a trade :p :p :p