• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

<<<World Club Cricket Herald>>>

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
In an amazing incident Western Province manager Slats4eva was found crying in his hotel room in the early hours of Monday morning.

Slats4eva had to hold back tears as he faced the press outside the team hotel later in the morning.

"I can't believe Blewy could be so hurtfull, I mean, he said our season was over before it began," The sobbing Slats blubbered.

"You would expect more from the World Club Cricket chairman."

Australian Capital Territory manager and World Club Cricket chairman fought back laughter when approached on the matter.

"Ian is a fool, I can't believe he could take things so personally." Blewy said.

Blewy continued by quoting a line from one of his favourite movies 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico', "Is he a Mexi-can or a Mexi-can't?"

What will come of this fued, will it bring a split between two fierce WCC rivals, or is this just a storm in a tea-cup? Stay tuned.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Quality..

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
In an amazing incident Western Province manager Slats4eva was found crying in his hotel room in the early hours of Monday morning.

Slats4eva had to hold back tears as he faced the press outside the team hotel later in the morning.

"I can't believe Blewy could be so hurtfull, I mean, he said our season was over before it began," The sobbing Slats blubbered.

"You would expect more from the World Club Cricket chairman."

Australian Capital Territory manager and World Club Cricket chairman fought back laughter when approached on the matter.

"Ian is a fool, I can't believe he could take things so personally." Blewy said.

Blewy continued by quoting a line from one of his favourite movies 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico', "Is he a Mexi-can or a Mexi-can't?"

What will come of this fued, will it bring a split between two fierce WCC rivals, or is this just a storm in a tea-cup? Stay tuned.

tooooooooo funny kyle hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
He really has to understand his role as the boss of WCC. he can't go about making rash claims or otherwise Western Province will take their cricket elsewhere.There are many other offers such as World Club Championship Cricket and Oceania Cup.

Sure he's the manager of a club but he's also in charge around here and to make such rash allegations about a club that's trying their hardest is just not right!

Western Province's legal team will begin a process to retrieve an apology from Blewy personally or otherwise will do something extemely hurtful.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SA player named in Team of the week

With the WCC season kicking off on the weekend, everyone was waiting in anticipation for the announcement of the team of the week. There were very few shocks, only the last batting spot was a split decision. The team was highlighted by the appearance of South Australian' keeper David Dawson (130) his innings played major role in the huge division 1 clash against Karnakata, he also was involved in two dismissals. Player of the week was won by Tamil Nadu Bowler K Weekes, a last minute trade from ND has already proved his worth by taking an incredible 6/7.

Other players to make it were A Schiller (Victoria) for his brilliant 149 against NSW and Worcestershire batsman A Lovell scored the first score of over 150 of the new season.
You can see the whole side on the Team of the week page.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not every thread needs to be topped!
sticky threads are for important ones, this doesnt really fit this category...

NikhilN

International Regular
Flintoff Banned for 1 Game:

Andrew Flintoff yesterday was seen picking on young player Owen during there practice session...that soon turned into a fight which was soon stopped by team captain Tendulkar.Flintoff said sorry to Owen later on but was banned for picking on his team mate.Flintoff will miss the next game

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
N.S.W. & W.A. come to blows

An ugly incident has once again soured the town of Newcastle. Not long after Andrew Johns and Ben Kennedy were caught trading fists, now N.S.W. manager Bugssy and Western Australia manager Jamee were found fighting outside a Newcastle bar in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

Buggsy and his team were out drinking in Newcastle after playing their opening match of season five when the incident occured.

N.S.W. manager Buggsy claims that Jamee travelled all the way from Western Australia to hunt him down in a dispute over the player of the week saga.

"He just rocked up to the pub and started harrasing and questioning me, I couldn't believe it," the stunned Bugssy said.

"I have never seen such a calous act, I mean, he has been in WCC, what two minutes? (rehtorical) and thinks he can pull weight over me, no way mister!"

Jamee was unavailable for comment.

The incident follows that of the fued between Blewy and Slats earlier in the week, and it seems that the long wait between season four and season five has got to some of the managers.

More to come...

Last edited:

NikhilN

International Regular
Mister Wright said:
An ugly incident has once again soured the town of Newcastle. Not long after Andrew Johns and Ben Kennedy were caught trading fists, now N.S.W. manager Bugssy and Western Australia manager Jamee were found fighting outside a Newcastle bar in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

Buggsy and his team were out drinking in Newcastle after playing their opening match of season five when the incident occured.

N.S.W. manager Buggsy claims that Jamee travelled all the way from Western Australia to hunt him down in a dispute over the player of the week saga.

"He just rocked up to the pub and started harrasing and questioning me, I couldn't believe it," the stunned Bugssy said.

"I have never seen such a calous act, I mean, he has been in WCC, what two minutes? (rehtorical) and thinks he can pull weight over me, no way mister!"

Jamee was unavailable for comment.

The incident follows that of the fued between Blewy and Slats earlier in the week, and it seems that the long wait between season four and season five has got to some of the managers.

More to come...
Thats as good as the Blewy slats one...good job mate

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Mr. P said:
We already have 11 topped threads Nikhil!!! No need for more:)

It seems like another incident where the managers in this game who have been around since the start want to flex there muscles against the newer managers. It seems that now that blewy has come to a new location where cricket is a bit quieter he wants some other way to attract attention, and since NSW have really slowed there charge down towards a title they to want to seek attention elsewhere.

All I have to say is leave us alone. We're young teams looking at coming up through the ranks and for you more experienced managers just cos things aren't going your way on the field doesn't mean you can take cheap shots at us

Cloete

International Captain
Slats4ever said:
It seems like another incident where the managers in this game who have been around since the start want to flex there muscles against the newer managers. It seems that now that blewy has come to a new location where cricket is a bit quieter he wants some other way to attract attention, and since NSW have really slowed there charge down towards a title they to want to seek attention elsewhere.

All I have to say is leave us alone. We're young teams looking at coming up through the ranks and for you more experienced managers just cos things aren't going your way on the field doesn't mean you can take cheap shots at us
lol Ian you loser :laugh:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Slats4ever said:

hey slats listen............... can you hear that.......the worlds smallest violin playing just for you. booohooooooo

hey kyle good story mate lol

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hey slats if we wanted to show our muscles we just kick ya out.lol jokes. dont expect any 3 2 1 player points hahaha just jokes mate..............

NikhilN

International Regular
bugssy said:
hey slats listen............... can you hear that.......the worlds smallest violin playing just for you. booohooooooo

hey kyle good story mate lol
Got that from spongebob didnt you?

nibbs

International Captain
A call for peace from Warwickshire

In what has proved a pretty dark and at sometimes lame 24 hours in the history of WCC, Warwickshire manager Kurt Christensen called for peace in the hope that all managers could get along for the good of the game.

"In all honesty, they're carrying on like a bunch of fu<kwits. What is needed here is a rainbow of tolerance. The sooner the better in my honest opinion."

Christensen's calls were backed up by Nelson Mandela and other cool peace loving people.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hampshire are preparing well for their opening match in the four day rounds against long time rival Australian team , Western Australia

In a short summary of the press interview with manager and coach, Reuben of Hampshire Cricket Club

"Im very confident that Hampshire is going to beat Western Australia with ease, in the past the challenge might have been a lot more tougher, but this season Hampshire has stepped up a level , and we are certainly progressing well with the overall outlook of the team. Our batting has certainly improved and has strengthened, and our new recruits of bowlers will prove very very useful. Overall i think manager Jamee has all the worrying to do as he has to try and keep up the Australian winning spirit that many of the Australian teams in the WCC have shown in the past "