• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

<<<World Club Cricket Herald>>>

ash chaulk

International Captain
Tasmanian Owner Mr Hobart has released a statement telling the media that manager Ash Chaulks job is becoming insecure if he does not start winning sometime soon.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Great shirt Dylan, but unfortunatley you have been punted...
You failed to submit your team again...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Province Limp Home

The rise of Province cricket has been awesome. The fall has been catastrophic. After Slats4ever and the Herald were quick to point out that Province had the best 4 day record out've any of the teams, last weekend saw them outclassed by a polished Warwickshire side, armed with Nelson and all.

"We were shown up out there today. I'm not going to make any excuses about our performance today. Mentally, physically and tactically they were far stronger than us. They were hungry... we were complacent and ****y".
A visibly upset Slats4ever however talked down claims his side have proven they can't gain promotion next year, "we'll be back to fight them next time we meet, this time we didn't fight. I apologise to the Province people and to the Warwickshire crowd for our abysmal performance".

DJellett

International Debutant
Blewy said:
Great shirt Dylan, but unfortunatley you have been punted...
You failed to submit your team again...
Oh WTF.

Come on, I am unable to get online until Friday each week.

DJellett

International Debutant
:D I'm getting my computer fixed smarty.

Pllllleeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee guys???
I will even go to the library after school on Mondays and pay $2.50 to post my team.
Plllleeeeaaasasseee?

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
This is same as Oceania Cup. Bit hard to play without a computer...

And come on Dylan, longer serving members then you will not be let back into the competition straight away, why should we have the rules bent for you?

DJellett

International Debutant
steds said:
Try looking behind the sofa :p
:P