• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Winners, finalists, semi-finalists

smash84

The Tiger King
So guys who do you think will be winners of this trophy and who will make the last 4?

my pick

Winner: England
Finalists: England and South Africa
Semi Finalists: Pakistan, England, South Africa, and India

How can South Africa, India and Pakistan all make the semis? They are in the same group. RSA and India from the first group, Australia and New Zealand from the other. We'll smash New Zealand and Australia will pip India. Oz to get demolished by us in the final obv. :cool:

uvelocity

International Coach
How can South Africa, India and Pakistan all make the semis? They are in the same group. RSA and India from the first group, Australia and New Zealand from the other. We'll smash New Zealand and Australia will pip India. Oz to get demolished by us in the final obv. :cool:
:laugh: classic

smash84

The Tiger King
****......I forgot there were groups in this thing.......:laugh:....anyhow the point still stands.....who do you think will make the semi-finals etc etc

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Australia will get ****blocked in the semis, mark my words.

Faulkner to be our standout. I also think Hughes of all people will be up there in the tournament averages. Clearly doesn't have the same inhibitions as he does in Tests.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
poster is obviously an idiot...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Winner: Pakistan
Runner up: West Indies
Semi Final losses: Sri Lanka and England

I had a last minute change from South Africa to West Indies for runner up. Basically Group B > Group A.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So guys who do you think will be winners of this trophy and who will make the last 4?

my pick

Winner: England
Finalists: England and South Africa
Semi Finalists: Pakistan, England, South Africa, and India
****......I forgot there were groups in this thing.......:laugh:....anyhow the point still stands.....who do you think will make the semi-finals etc etc
what point?

BeeGee

International Captain
Winner: Sri Lanka
Finalists: Sri Lanka and India
Semi Finalists: Sri Lanka, England, Pakistan and India

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Winner: Pakistan
Runner up: West Indies
Semi Final losses: Sri Lanka and England

I had a last minute change from South Africa to West Indies for runner up. Basically Group B > Group A.
Wait a minute... So teams that finish 3rd and 4th in Group B don't qualify for the next round?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really do not want to play Lanka. The only team that's posed a challenge since the warm ups.

Can be sure of a high scorer though, happens so many times when both teams come up against each other.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Really do not want to play Lanka. The only team that's posed a challenge since the warm ups.

Can be sure of a high scorer though, happens so many times when both teams come up against each other.
You were wrong you ****. SL are playing like **** and its low scoring.

Apologise immediately.