• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Shane Warne ever make a Century for Australia

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
No
funnily enough when Warne got out for 99
it was a noball by about this much ---------------------------------------
:laugh: :laugh:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was asking the same question last year, and I was really willing him to do it, even during the Ashes series. So far so good today - I really hope he gets there one day.

I suggest that if he does, we all snd hm txt msgs.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
luckyeddie said:
I was asking the same question last year, and I was really willing him to do it, even during the Ashes series. So far so good today - I really hope he gets there one day.

I suggest that if he does, we all snd hm txt msgs.
Do that and you might get really Lucky, Eddie

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seeing Shane Warne hit a 100 for Australia is quite possibly the thing I want to see the most in cricket, if anything because it'd be great to see him celebrate it. As stupid as it sounds, I daresay it'd be hard to make him retire without a century. When you see him bat, you get the feeling that if he'd applied himself as much to his batting as he had to his bowling, he could have an average a lot better than his current 16. And hey, if AA can get a century, surely Warnie can.