• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will it happen!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Australias next test is not until july but it is al Lords ofcourse against England. i dont think he would complain too much if he got it there ;)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
age_master said:
Australias next test is not until july but it is al Lords ofcourse against England. i dont think he would complain too much if he got it there ;)
Huh? Australias next test is in 3 days...

I think he'll get it in England, Strauss in his first over,

Strauss....Bowled McGrath... Caught Gilchrist.... 0

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Scallywag said:
It should happen in England but who will be the batsman.

I'll guess Giles.
An interesting prediction that.

I think he may just get to 499 in the next game, in which case I hope it is Giles for 500 as that puts him as ineffective early in the Lord's Test ;)

Scallywag

Banned
marc71178 said:
An interesting prediction that.

I think he may just get to 499 in the next game, in which case I hope it is Giles for 500 as that puts him as ineffective early in the Lord's Test ;)
I'll go with that Marc as long as its in the 5th over. :D

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
benchmark00 said:
Huh? Australias next test is in 3 days...

I think he'll get it in England, Strauss in his first over,

Strauss....Bowled McGrath... Caught Gilchrist.... 0
Strauss isn't a keeper-nicker... he gets a fair few edges all the way through his innings, but they're low and to the slips.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
chekmeout said:
Don't they have another game against New Zealand?
Nope, it's just a three-test series forunately.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if he achieved the milestone during this test match, he'll enjoy the pitch and should pick up a handful of wickets.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Somerset said:
TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if he achieved the milestone during this test match, he'll enjoy the pitch and should pick up a handful of wickets.
Interesting. Seaming wicket?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
God, I hope he gets the thing this game... otherwise there'll inevitably be a massive fuss about it during The Ashes...