• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will England ever win the Ashes without a culture of endemic racism?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd be grateful if a moderator would please move this important thread to the Ashes subforum.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Racists vs cheats (on and off the field). Quality series.

I just want to know if they will have the big hand and fingers after the 5th test.

Burgey

Congrats on posting outside an NZ provincial sheep-shagging thread.

I know it can get cold and lonely here in the big, wide CW world, but it's great you've ventured out anyway. Shame about the contribution and all, but you've got to cut your teeth somewhere I suppose.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats on posting outside an NZ provincial sheep-shagging thread.

I know it can get cold and lonely here in the big, wide CW world, but it's great you've ventured out anyway. Shame about the contribution and all, but you've got to cut your teeth somewhere I suppose.
India has just won the toss and will bat on a bunsen. Might reopen the NZ doom and gloom. Hopefully Pujara and Rahane won't suddenly find form.

Burgey

Wait so what you're saying is their culture of endemic racism helps them to win the ashes?

It's a bold strategy, Cotton
No, I'm saying they won't get rid of the culture of endemic racism and hence they won't ever win the Ashes without it.

Burgey

FMD hard to believe it was still a thing here on TV until a few years back when they did that Hey Hey reunion thing.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FMD hard to believe it was still a thing here on TV until a few years back when they did that Hey Hey reunion thing.
Was that when those blokes did Blackface right in front of Harry Connick Jr? Swear that was like 11 or 12 years ago now.

Burgey

Was that when those blokes did Blackface right in front of Harry Connick Jr? Swear that was like 11 or 12 years ago now.
yeah that's what I was thinking of. Can't remember when it was, just remember how HC reacted to it was gold.

Burgey

Yeah just looked it up. Fmd was in 09.

Look how far we've come since then...