• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why are England fans the only ones that travel to watch their team?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In keeping with the tightly censored, PC nature of CW I should point out that "prostitute" is a slur. The accepted term nowadays is "*** worker".
I listened to that furore on Triple J months back after that lady got stabbed. Blew my mind truly.

You can call a pig with a top hat a knight of the realm but its still a pig.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I honestly wasn't even aware of it being a slur until earlier this year tbh.
To be fair, if I spent my life getting my ass slammed for hard cash I might be offended if I wasn't held in comparison with the social worker or the accountant.

Psychologists, Tax Agents, Cashiers, Managers, Prostitutes. All the same.

Last edited:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
More and more English people who only go abroad once a year are starting to take that holiday during the winter as thanks to global warming we now get a summer of our own that includes the Sun.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In my under-15 days a team from the West Region of England (under-16) came to tour the West Indies in 2005.
We played a match at the Blairmont estate cricket ground, and to our amazement the ground was inundated with so many foreigners and with them, the England flag posted on the fences that separated the ground from the stands.

These were all parents, siblings, and relatives of the kids that were touring.
At the end, we were presented with special caps that the Englishmen brought with them.

Burgey

To be fair, if I spent my life getting my ass slammed for hard cash I might be offended if I wasn't held in comparison with the social worker or the accountant.

Psychologists, Tax Agents, Cashiers, Managers, Prostitutes. All the same.
Vintage Gnske here.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Same reason they made the colonies in the first place, to escape their own ****hole of a country.

TheJediBrah

Every Tom Flint post which has anything to do with Australians or Australian cricket is invariably awful.

Points for consistency
It's supernatural how true this is

I think this time he was trying to be funny? But I'm not sure?

vcs

In keeping with the tightly censored, PC nature of CW I should point out that "prostitute" is a slur. The accepted term nowadays is "*** worker".
Kind of ironic that the "***" in "*** worker" is censored on CW, but "prostitute" gets through.

Daemon

It’s to do with how advertising works iirc. I think that was the official explanation.