• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the IPL?

Cricketinsights

Cricket Spectator
Thanks to all who replied to the question in our first video. In our second video we are asking 'Who do you think will win the IPL and why are you choosing them?' Please leave your answer below! We will quote some replies in our latest video on cricketinsights youtube/facebook channel! Thanks everyone!!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
RPS.. Steve Smith is one lucky SoB and also, they are a pretty good team. :)

Seriously? I would say KKR should be feel filthy if they don't win the IPL this year. Even without Russell, their team is ridiculously strong top to bottom with a wide variety of match winners for all types of conditions. Tough track to bat on? Experience of Gambhir and class of Pandey can help them out, not to mention availability of bona fide superstar like Shakib in the bench. Turner? Got match winning spinners with pedigree of all types (Narine - ROS, Chawla - RLS, Kuldeep - LC, Shakib - SLA). Seaming or bouncing Track? Coulter Nile, Umesh and Woakes say hi. Flat Track? Uthappa, Narine, Surya Kumar Yadav can blast you to all parts. And a really good captain in Gambhir who is willing to think win at all costs. It should be their season no matter how well others play tbh.

Last edited:

indiaholic

International Captain
Think that the elimination stages will have a heavy component of pure chance. The skill and team composition differences will mostly have an impact on rankings in the group stage.

brockley

International Captain
Andrew Tye being out is a huge blow.:mellow:
Truley I don't give a stuff.
But that said I have a soft spot for Sunrisers.