• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Will be Overseas Player in 2004?

Who Should Somerset Have as Oversea Players in 2004?

• Nixon McLean Plus Batsman?

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Nixon McLean Plus Another Bowler?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two New Batsmen?

• Two New Bowlers?

• One of Each for Good Measure??

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Klusener

The Klusener story is rubbish which I assumed it was but with things as they are, the more quality players who are linked with Somerset the better in my book. Still, a quality overseas player or two won't solve the woes at Somerset.

Rich2001, I went to kent with a mate who supports them and got hideously sunburnt. Thought it was great to watch the Kent and Lashings lads warming up bowling. You don't get that closeness with fans in other sports wlike football. Chris Harris was larking about in front of the stand I was in and being chased around by autograph hunting kids. Been to be Canterbury twice and both times I've got sunburnt and kent have been thrashed. It's a lovely ground and as I don't get to Taunton much, grabbed the chance to escape Dorset for the weekend.

Rich2001

International Captain
Re: Klusener

jf2001 said:
Chris Harris was larking about in front of the stand I was in and being chased around by autograph hunting kids.
Yep, everyone seemed happy to have a laugh yesterday... Martin McCague even danced around on one leg for about a min, after a few drunken fans requested so :lol:

However I don't know if you saw it but I think Curtly Ambrose needs to sort his act out.... when fielding at fine leg he kept signing autographs throughout the over with about 10 or so people around him 20 yards from the rope, then they all got told off for going on the pitch :S

Been to be Canterbury twice and both times I've got sunburnt and kent have been thrashed.
With your luck, promise me you will never return :P :saint: :lol:

Anyway better let you get your topic back on track ;)