• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who was India's best player in the 2nd Test Match vs England?????

• Thread starter Deleted member 37658
  • Start date

Who deserved man of the match for the 2nd test match?

• Rohit Sharma

• Ravichandran Ashwin

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 37658

Hi all,

In the second test match in Chennai, we saw a complete performance from team India, however, it was not a perfect performance by India. Certain players were superman with the way they played and others failed to live up to expectations.

Please let me know who you thought was India's best player!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hi all,

In the second test match in Chennai, we saw a complete performance from team India, however, it was not a perfect performance by India. Certain players were superman with the way they played and others failed to live up to expectations.

Attached to this paragraph is an interesting article in which every single Indian player is rated. Please comment down below if you agree with the ratings given!
stop trying to get traffic for your site from here

its not happening

D

Deleted member 37658

stop trying to get traffic for your site from here

its not happening
Hi Shri,
Who do you think was the standout player for India in the second test match?
AND
Who do you think maybe under performed for India in the second test match?
Do you think India (or England) should drop someone? If so, who should replace them?

D

Deleted member 37658

Kuldeep Yadav
Kuldeep had a decent game, though he did not bat or bowl much. I definitely would not say he had a better game than Rohit or Ashwin, but thank you for sharing your opinion, I respect it! :)

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hi Shri,
Who do you think was the standout player for India in the second test match?
AND
Who do you think maybe under performed for India in the second test match?
Do you think India (or England) should drop someone? If so, who should replace them?
be a part of the community and just leave your website's link on your signature

pls include the word fellatio in your reply if you are not a bot

Spark

Global Moderator
Shri is blunt but he's also correct. Just using each thread as an opportunity to spruik your latest blog post is very much frowned upon here.

D

Deleted member 37658

Shri is blunt but he's also correct. Just using each thread as an opportunity to spruik your latest blog post is very much frowned upon here.
Hi Shri and Spark,
I apologize for using each thread to promote my post. It will not happen again. I have taken down the link on this thread.
PS: I am not a bot

Jack1

International Debutant
I was about to click that link but you took it down. Ashwin for me very easy decision considering the number of wickets he took plus the century