• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is this player??

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I'm trying to solve a dispute here. I reckon it's Warnie - who else would get a woman to want him to sign her arse? But others reckon it's someone else. Please help!

Matt79

Global Moderator
I'd say it looks like Ashley Giles to me, if it wasn't for the fact that he has an attractive female fan seeking his signature.

Great photo btw... :)

flemster98

Cricket Spectator
He kinda looks south african in my opinion. Kinda look s like shaun pollock but didnt think he would be into that kinda thing l0l

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The game is being held in South Africa (Castle Lager logo). Other than that, he looks vaguely like Andre Nel? Possibly Steve Elworthy?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My initial thoughts were Shaun Pollock as well. Besides, how often does Warne field on the boundary?

Fiery

Banned
Bowl leg-spin well and you'll have girls presenting their ass to you like that...

*off to practice*