• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is this Legend Quiz !

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
The Baconator said:
Charlie Turner?
YESSSSS !!

He was the fastest to fifty test wickets in only 6 tests in which he bowled in only 10 innings! His bowling average at this stage was 10.18 runs per wicket and he had taken five wickets in an innings eight times in the ten innings in which he bowled !!

Second fastest ever (after Lohmann with 16 tests) to a 100 test wickets in 17 tests.Ended with 101 wickets in 17 tests at 16.5 each and a strike rate of 51 and an economy rate of 1.9 runs per over.

Are you going to post a picture or should I go ahead with the next one ?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SJS said:
YESSSSS !!

He was the fastest to fifty test wickets in only 6 tests in which he bowled in only 10 innings! His bowling average at this stage was 10.18 runs per wicket and he had taken five wickets in an innings eight times in the ten innings in which he bowled !!

Second fastest ever (after Lohmann with 16 tests) to a 100 test wickets in 17 tests.Ended with 101 wickets in 17 tests at 16.5 each and a strike rate of 51 and an economy rate of 1.9 runs per over.

Are you going to post a picture or should I go ahead with the next one ?
yeah and he holds the record for most consecutive 5 fors. his great grandson plays up here in shanghai with us.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SJS said:
Really. Thats kind of exciting :)
lol yeah i only found it out recently, although i knew they had the same last name. one of our best players, too. as for the picture, is he a sportsman?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Who is this 'star' with the Don ??

Q1. is he a sportsman?....YES
Q2 Is he a cricketer?....YES
Q3. is he english?.....NO
Hint N0. 1 : He is an Australian cricketer