• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is still interested?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
*raises hand*
I reckon Spark should just speed through it as quickly as he can with pretty short lineup deadlines so we can get a winner, then see if anyone wants to start the draft again. The fact that the database was compiled so long ago now means the players abilities are dated and the whole thing is a bit less interesting for that reason IMO.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
In.

Taking a look at the list of names, everyone bar centurymaker is still an active member of the forum.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I reckon Spark should just speed through it as quickly as he can with pretty short lineup deadlines so we can get a winner, then see if anyone wants to start the draft again. The fact that the database was compiled so long ago now means the players abilities are dated and the whole thing is a bit less interesting for that reason IMO.
Ending season 1 after 15 rounds an option?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah, that makes the most sense. Otherwise it's in serious danger of petering out again, after all we're only likely to have around half the managers following the rest of this season, at best.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm interested if any teams are still available (didn't join this as I was sorta skeptical about how it worked)

And yes, the Forumer WC should get off the ground. :p

weeman27bob

International Regular
Bit late to the party, but yeah, I'm happy to keep this going. Been a bit busy recently, but I'm starting to get back into the swing of things.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Have been away from the forums for 18 months... Would possibly be keen to get back into this, any spots up for grabs? How does this work compared to the old?