• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is gonna win the Sept 19th clash???

FRAZ

International Captain
nightprowler10 said:
P.S: Am I the only one excited about Inzi closing in on his 10,000?!?!
Aww man . Inzimam a great performer . a great Batsman . scored almost 10,000 despite being the second most run d out batsman in the world almost 50 times (first one is Wasim Akram). Aww if he was born in any city a little east of Punjab then may be he would have been considered as the greatest but pity he is still considered as a 2nd best to hmmmmm M kaif in some circles !!

masterblaster

International Captain
FRAZ said:
Aww man . Inzimam a great performer . a great Batsman . scored almost 10,000 despite being the second most run d out batsman in the world almost 50 times (first one is Wasim Akram). Aww if he was born in any city a little east of Punjab then may be he would have been considered as the greatest but pity he is still considered as a 2nd best to hmmmmm M kaif in some circles !!
It isn't funny anymore Fraz. I know your against guys like 'WahIndiaWah' and 'Ajaagarkaraja' but stop patronising and annoying the rest of us.

Well done to Inzi, its been a remarkable career, and a well deserved milestone is up ahead for the big champion.

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
boss !!!
But said true and yeah I was talking about those circles .

Last edited:

masterblaster

International Captain
People who are a part of 'those circles' are idiots. You shouldn't feel agitated by them as they know nothing anyway.

FRAZ

International Captain
^ Right forget it , Any ways the last match I saw I mean ind ken , I saw Pathan swinging considerably , I guess if any team wins the toss they should put the opposition bat first . September English conditions are very cruel and unpredictable . India will have advantage in that regard too cuz Pakistani pace starters dont seem to be good at all . Pakistan must open with Shoaib but Woolmer I dont know why but Keeps Shoaib as a first change . Ma be spinners can play a big part . Kumble and Afridi have advantage due to their action which is almost the same . Any ways who ever wins I feel its not gonna be a close contest and winning team is gonna have a huge margin of victory , And in my view may be team batting second is gonna win for sure . God knows better !! And any ways Yup I feel annoyed by the people like those and actually people who just back them up for no reason . Thanx and peace !!!!!!!!

Sehwag309

Banned
Well, Pakistani is surely fav in this one, but can go either way.

Sehwag had a become sorta Shabbirs bunny, hopefully he tackles rana the way he did in Karacho ODI, but what if India wins this one anyways...the other teams are performing way better in this competition and It would be a miracle if they win pass semis

Sadly, but truly replied

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I only hope Agarkar doesn't get a match. He's been as bad with the ball as Sehwag with the bat, and he's not a great bowler either. And McGrath should retire according to some...

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Um....did you see him against NZ today?
Not me, but there are a section of fans, and even a selector, who don't want him in theteam. On the other hand, Agarkar has done little of note despite getting a permanent place in the Indian team, when just about anyone from the U-19 team can replace him. McGrath is a legend, not Agarkar.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Arjun said:
Not me, but there are a section of fans, and even a selector, who don't want him in theteam. On the other hand, Agarkar has done little of note despite getting a permanent place in the Indian team, when just about anyone from the U-19 team can replace him. McGrath is a legend, not Agarkar.
Agreed!! :)

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
AZN_PRIDE said:
Man we will see...........WE ARE GONNA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP INDIA"S ASS
I hope Pakistan wins too, but lets not get ****y here shall we. That is normally how Pak team loses games, overconfidence.

FRAZ

International Captain
I think my point is proving to be valid that tem batting second is gonna win by a huge margin . Take an example of nz aus game .

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
Pak have a better chance of winning the all imp OD match.Their batters are in-form, the bowlers are doing well so they can fancy their chances.

Indians have problems to sort out.Sehwag lacks confidence right now while Yuvraj is completely out of sorts, and their bowling is consistently inconsistent.

Despite all this i have a feeling that India will be the winners (just a feeling).

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
FRAZ said:
I think my point is proving to be valid that tem batting second is gonna win by a huge margin . Take an example of nz aus game .

So you think that if Inzi wins the toss then he should bowl first (eve if its not an overcast condition)?

FRAZ

International Captain
warrioryohannan said:
So you think that if Inzi wins the toss then he should bowl first (eve if its not an overcast condition)?
Well . I am just a poster , Juzz makin a point n daz bou tit . What do you think . What should be done then . Take a look at Kenyan batting which is'nt that bad and I guess they are hmmm more or less like todays zimbabwe and they were bowled out for 98 playing first and the same kenyan team played all the 50 overs against India against their mighty attack playing second .

Last edited:

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
FRAZ said:
Well . I am just a poster , Juzz makin a point n daz bou tit . What do you think . What should be done then . Take a look at Kenyan batting which is'nt that bad and I guess they are hmmm more or less like todays zimbabwe and they were bowled out for 98 playing first and the same kenyan team played all the 50 overs against India against their mighty attack playing second .

Both India and Pakistan are poor chasers (pak captain's have infact pointed repeatedly that they don't like chasing), thats why i don't like the idea of batting first.

But then again conditions in England are very diff from Sub-continental.Seaming wkts,overcast cond, morning dew, all that can make life real tuff for batsmen in the first innings

Sehwag309

Banned
This is genrally the issue here

Bat 2nd, and chase...Now we know what sept in England does..

I am not convicned with the NZ loss, those LBWs were well over the stumps, and similar hayden LBW was turned down

In India's case, they should bat 1st, forget abt chasing, so in the end it should work fine. Inzi wins Toss (which he always does), and India bat 1st..put a decent total, and it would be an interesting game

Coz in the last 2 games, Pak batted 1st both times and India failed to chase

..and if going by numerology stuff and recent games, 2 consecutive wins for Pak, then 2 consecutive wins for Ind, 2 consecutive wins for Pak, ....waiting :wacko: