• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is Going to Win Euro 2004

Whos gonna win this thing!!!

• Spain (Group A)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greece (Group A)

• Russia (Group A)

• Switzerland (Group B)

• Denmark (Group C)

• Bulgaria (Group C)

• Latvia (Group D)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

biased indian

International Coach
My Line Up

ENG VS GRE
------------> ENG VS FRA
FRA VS ESP
-------------------------> ENG VS CZE Winner CZE (3-1)
GER VS SWE
-----------> SWE VS CZE
DEN VS CZE

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
koch_cha said:
My Line Up

ENG VS GRE
------------> ENG VS FRA
FRA VS ESP
-------------------------> ENG VS CZE Winner CZE (3-1)
GER VS SWE
-----------> SWE VS CZE
DEN VS CZE
Guarantee it won't happen.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
Guarantee it won't happen.
for started spain are gone lol!
my tip the czechs are already through which is good, means i dont look like a complete donkey!

Craig

World Traveller
I would not be surprised if Karel Probsky rests people like Nedved, Riosky etc. and give some of his players a run v Lativa.

They have gone through, no use trying to risk Nedved getting an unfortunate injury.

Simon

they r still aiming to come top though, trying to get england in the QF rather than france.

biased indian

International Coach
broncoman said:
they r still aiming to come top though, trying to get england in the QF rather than france.
what ever happen in the next 2 matches CZE will top the group
and they are not going to play ENG any way

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
broncoman said:
1) They have 6 points, Germany 2, Holland 1, Latvia 1. Explain how they finish anywhere but top?

2) The Czechs play the runners-up from Group C (Sweden, Italy, Denmark) in the QF.

3) England and France can't meet in the Semis

Simon

sorry my mistakes i wasnt thinking at the time, i keep thinking england's group is group C for some reason, despite it quite clearly being written on a poster whichis hanging 2 feet from my computer!

Tom Halsey

International Coach
That was the best I've seen us for a fair while last night - on the basis of that, I reckon we're in with a chance in this thing.

Simon

England could draw italy in the next round, thats gonna be a massive match, on current form id be backing england, particulary with rooney in this form, hes really showing up Owen isnt he...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
England could draw italy in the next round, thats gonna be a massive match, on current form id be backing england, particulary with rooney in this form, hes really showing up Owen isnt he...
England have Portugal in the next round, in the semi's it's the winner of Sweden vs Holland/Germany/Latvia.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
broncoman said:
Not after tonight.

Cassano's reaction after he scored only to realise Denmark and Sweden had drawn 2-2 was priceless :D

Simon

yeh, they couldnt have drawn italy anyway, once again me trying to post something when im not thinkinh (which is most fo the time) is showed.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
Not after tonight.

Cassano's reaction after he scored only to realise Denmark and Sweden had drawn 2-2 was priceless :D
Yeah he was soooo happy till he found out that score...Italy and Spain both out lol.

Simon

thewizard1o1 said:
Yeah he was soooo happy till he found out that score...Italy and Spain both out lol.
all we need now is germany to go and its a bloody good tournament!