• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you support?

Who do you support?

• Total voters

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah. I am meaning on the International scene. Also, it is not required for it to be proven. Using normal "no you did" rules, we just need there to be dirt so that we can discredit England.
Wasn't there that Al Jazeera sting a few years ago. I remember them being livid about the ECB refusing to countenance their players being cheats

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wasn't there that Al Jazeera sting a few years ago. I remember them being livid about the ECB refusing to countenance their players being cheats
It wasn't a sting, it was just some baseless accusations for which there was no proof.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Yep. That is the one I was remembering. That is enough. I knew there was dirt on them. In fact they are even worse, because they probably fixed the investigation to avoid bringing it to court. That's corruption all the way up!

Don't worry about Stephen - he doesn't get it.

Victor Ian

International Coach
What's with Migara? I thought we'd have had 20 multi's by now to get Sri Lanka an unreasonably high ranking.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am more surprised th Saffa and Kiwi supporters have stayed out of this thread. I honestly think the SENA supporters are much more here than any other online cricket community I have seen, where the SC guys seem to easily outnumber the others.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I think when I first joined Australia would have been miles ahead in this poll. Not sure when the balanced shifted but you can definitely tell.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Support NZ through and through despite having been in India all my life. The 1992 World Cup was the first tournament I followed as a kid, and so it goes. Never followed NZ domestic cricket as closely as I would have liked, but CW has been a great way of keeping up.

Generally support India when not playing NZ, but doesn't happen a hundred percent of the time, and I'm a bit more detached these days; India defeats these days don't hurt as much as they used to.

Used to have a lot of time for the other nations and would follow them closely, time constraints mean it doesn't happen as much as I'd like it to.