• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Am I game

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
First we need two people to play
the first person (identified by me) picks a topic eg. Cricket
then each player gets a Name eg. Brian Lara
They have to ask yes or no questions to find out who their person is
when they think they know they say is it Brian Lara and then the loser gets replaced

That is all

cpr

International Coach
Do we choose the name, or do you give us the name (bear in mind no PM's, so it'd have to be put where all can see it, thus defeating the object)....

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
cpr said:
Do we choose the name, or do you give us the name (bear in mind no PM's, so it'd have to be put where all can see it, thus defeating the object)....
No i keep the name to myself and you can ask questions to only me and the first person (who was Jamee) picks a topic and then i'll give you a name only but i wont tell anyone and you have to ask yes/no questions to find out who you are to win

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Angra said:
Who is an egotistical, albeit interesting forumer whose I can hit around?
Excuse me? Who's the attention-seeking forum member who has to post in a different coloured font just so people actually notice her?

Shounak

Banned
Voltman said:
Excuse me? Who's the attention-seeking forum member who has to post in a different coloured font just so people actually notice her?
MEE!!!!! :D

Oh crap, I'm a him..

Shounak

Banned
Who am I..

For 5 points.. I was born in 1911 in Bavaria. I was a doctor/physician with great notoriety..

I reckon that's a pretty urine easy question..