• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Football (Soccer) team do you support?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Imagine you won't be making that mistake with your girls...? :p
Ah don't get me started, got in-laws reckoning they should be Liverpool fans, ask these in-laws to name me a full Liverpool side. I've been to more Tranmere reserve games than they have watched Liverpool on TV. Am buying my twins Tranmere kits in August, and my five-year old, well she had been neglectfully made into a Liverpool fan by the time I started to have influence, however she has asked for a Tranmere shirt for next season. A good result.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I should hasten to add that I won't force them to support Tranmere, but they won't be wearing any other replica kits in my house.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I wonder how many other City fans are people who only started following when they moved down from the north (a place such as Caistor) at the age of 18?

Not many I'd bet.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Arsenal more than anyone else. Not that much any more though. Much prefer Romania and Scotland though.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
WHy don't you support Leicester? Hume=gun
I sorta do, I watched them go down on SS, and a cousin of my friend plays for them (although he might be getting a transfer to the Prem, apparently), but I never really supported them that much, and now club football is a bit meh to me.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
I sorta do, I watched them go down on SS, and a cousin of my friend plays for them (although he might be getting a transfer to the Prem, apparently), but I never really supported them that much, and now club football is a bit meh to me.
Richard Stearman?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:naughty: