• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where Next For Kevin Pietersen?

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah this but I think Taylor would enjoy Australian conditions tbh. I'd say he'd do better than any other NZer, don't see Ryder doing the hard yards through the Aussie FC system.
I could see this happening. If he has the hunger, he certainly has the attacking capability and doesn't mind a bit of bounce. He would do pretty well I think but well enough to edge off the SSmith train, or the Hughes train, or the potentially-soon-Khawaja train? We'll never know.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Sadly that last photo, taken moments before the cataclysmic earthquake that destroy the island, is the only remnent of the sport that was played there...