• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When will Moses Henriques play for Australia

2sw33t

Cricket Spectator
Moses

I believe he should be called in the australian team because he is young,strong and he will provide success in the australian team of bowling and batting talent.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I believe he should be called in the australian team because he is young,strong and he will provide success in the australian team of bowling and batting talent.
Yeah, because young, strong blokes are always great batsmen and bowlers. Let's get Israel Folau in there too.

He's definitely a good prospect but he's done very, very little in the game so far and is quite possibly the most injury prone player in the Australian cricket system... and yes, I'm including Watson.

pup11

International Coach
Well he should first use his youth and strength to help NSW win a few games, rather than always sitting on the sidelines with injuries and wasting his oh.. so important youth and strength....:ph34r:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't reckon he'll play a test. Dunno why, just got a feeling, not slagging the kid.

Then again, I did say in 2003 McGrath wouldn't play another tests when he hurt his ankle :ph34r:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Moises Henriques is overrated, My guess is he'll play for Australia in 2013 at the age of 26.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
**** off, give us a season with him first.

Will replace Brett Lee or Clark when they retire in Tests. But play ODIs next time Watson get injuried. Or when they realise Hopes is useless. (Expecting Watson not to get injuried this season, the **** needs to stay one season without getting as well).